Search This Blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Disney's 2009 Deal

I recently got an email from Walt Disney World that in 2009, both Disneyland California and Walt Disney World Florida will offer a birthday special: free admission on your birthdy! That's an awesome deal! It goes for kids of ALL ages. All you have to do is register online. A very easy way to save $70. I only wish my kids or PR or I had birthdays that fell on dates that we could actually be in California or Florida.
So I thought I'd at least pass along the info. If you're planning on spending more than one day at the park, you can use the "free ticket" towards an upgrade multi-day pass or Park Hopper. And if you have a season pass already, Disney will give you gift card in the amount of an admission ticket to spend at the park on your birthday or a "Birthday Fastpass"....not too shabby! Check out the website for details, but it's pretty straightforward.
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/disneyparks/en_US/WhatWillYouCelebrate/index?name=FreeOnYourBirthdayPage

No comments: